The USBG’s Most Imaginative Bartender Cocktail Competition, presented by Bombay Sapphire and GQ Magazine, celebrates the power of imagination in cocktail creation and aims to inspire and encourage creativity in the trade for the spirits industry. PASK managed and developed this program from its inception in 2010 to 2015.
PASK helped developed the event concept and format, coordinate event logistics, and manage onsite activation of the Semi-Final and Finals Competitions in addition to a trade-focused day and After-Party. PASK also assisted with the management of the competition’s mini-series, “America’s Bartender” in association with Conde Nast Entertainment (CNE) and GQ.
Examples of events managed by PASK:
- All production management for competition (to include venue sourcing, creative design, etc.)
- GQ Magazine photoshoot logistics for bartenders
- Live television feed capturing the competition and judging
- Social media integration including the “Meet My G&T Competition”
- Bombay Sapphire East G&T Reimagined Bar (consumer engagement)
- Interactive iPad cocktail directories and digital bar diagrams
- All production management for competition (to include venue sourcing, creative design, entertainment, celebrity host acquisition, etc.)
- Unique “Iron Chef” Inspired concept
- Breathe-taking Cirque du Soleil performances
- Giant LED screens along the main wall and over head displaying brand imagery
- Curated and developed scripting for entire on stage show
- Developed interactive consumer judging component